Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Get under the covers with me!

I was downloading some music today and thought I'd share my fave covers. My friend introduced to this new awesome way to get music from YouTube to go straight to my Itunes which means I can now enjoy all the music I couldn't before..Pretty thrilled about this new find! Check it out: youtube-mp3.org
Just copy and paste the link to the YouTube video into the box and viola it converts it into an Mp3 that you can download into your Itunes library. Easy peasy! Lemon squeezy!! So here are a few of the covers I've been dying to have in my collection! 


The Fray-"Heartless" by Kanye West
Tori Kelly-"Thinking About You" by Frank Ocean 
Aimee Mann-"The Scientist" by Coldplay 
Rita Ora-"Hey Ya" by Outkast 
Avriel-"You da One" by Rihanna 
Beyonce-"Kissing You" by Des'ree
Glee-"Shake it Out" by Florence and The Machine
Ellie Goulding-"Your Song" by Elton John


Well I think that's enough for today! I could go on forever, honestly.
Check out what Popdose considers the greatest covers of all time are.
P.S I'm still working on blogging more! LMAO!! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment