Friday, January 11, 2013

Change is Coming!

SOOOO It's been awhile! I've had sooo much going in my life that blogging about it all should have been a requirement but I just could never get around to it! Shame on me! So for this year with all the changes in my life that I'm going to embark on I really want to keep track of everything. So this post will be short and sweet and my first of many for this year! I seriously can't wait to share everything going on! I plan on doing tons more product reviews and personal life posts. My mailbox has been so full of things to test so that was one of the main reasons I decided it was time to get back on my blogging wagon. So wish me luck yet again! We are in for a ride!! :)

 I leave you with some quote loving! 

  • Right now I want a word that describes the feeling you get- a cold, sick feeling deep down inside- when you know something is happening that will change you, and you don’t want it to, but you can’t stop it. And you know, for the first time, that there will now be a ‘before’ and an ‘after’, a ‘was’ and a ‘will be’. And that you will never again be quite the same person you were.
    “A Gathering Light” by Jennifer Donnely

  • Change is the essence of life; be willing to surrender who you are, for what you may become." 


No comments:

Post a Comment