Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Kashi Hummus Crisps





I'm not that much of a healthy eater. So I wasn't that excited to try the new Kashi hummus crisps. But wow these things are great! I got to try them for free from BzzAgent. I tried the sea salt and olive oil flavor which went great with my garlic hummus. The crisps don't have a weird aftertaste. They can be a bit dry which is why I opted to try them with a dip. I would def buy these as a healthy snack. I usually buy pita chips to dip with hummus but these were yummy! They have 3g of protein from chickpeas and wholegrains and 4g of fiber. Only 120 calories from about 27 crisps and 30 of those are fat! Give these a try next time you are down the chip aisle and feel like trying something new that isn't so bad for ya! 

No comments:

Post a Comment